Maryville Is SaintStrong
and Welcomes You This Fall.
Maryville University has reopened its campus for the Fall 2020 semester with a flexible, hybrid academic experience2020欧洲杯体育投注 that educates, empowers and prepares students for future careers. The health, safety and well-being of students is our highest priority, and we are excited to move forward — together.
Creating a COVID-19 ready campus
- Implementing social distancing requirements and infection-prevention measures.
- Enhancing cleaning protocols throughout campus.
- Expanding health and wellness services and adding resources for COVID-19 testing.
Delivering Flexible, Hybrid Academics
- Providing a combination of in-person and virtual coursework.
- Concluding on-campus instruction on November 20 so students may finish the semester at home through virtual learning.
- Launching Online Plus classes, 16-week foundation courses of 100% online learning.
Providing a modified living experience
- Limiting the number of students living on-campus and offering supplemental housing at local hotels.
- Reserving specific buildings for students to safely quarantine, if needed.
- Implementing an enhanced dining service with a mobile ordering system, eliminating self-serve stations, and expanding the pre-packaged meal options.
President of Maryville University
What to Expect When You Come to Campus This Fall
Access to in-person, hybrid and online learning environments supported by cutting-edge technology and excellent faculty.
A fun and engaging residential living experience on Maryville’s beautiful campus.